Penguin wire braider are one of the best in the industry, meeting the current industry standards of high quality and speed for catering to the upstream and downstream machines. The braid quality and the pitch speak for the quality on its own.
Manufactured by: Penguin Engineers
Model: Wire braider - high speed
View the Video of High Speed Wire Braider
- 30 carrier rpm for 18 carrier machine
- 25 carrier rpm for 24 carrier machine
Most opt machine for producing hoses of
* Suraksha LPG hoses
* SAE 100 R1 Type AT
* SAE 100 R1A
* SAE 100 R6 (with textile carriers)
* Electronic pitch control - No change gears
The conventional braiding of 2 over 2 is widely used for braiding high pressure hoses. The structure causes the strands of wire to be flexed more aggressively and hence during the pressurisation process, the abrasion between the layer of wires is more intense.
In 3 over 3 braiding, the flexing of the wire strands perpendicular to the direction of lay is minimum. This ensures higher strength against the bursting forces. Also, the longitudinal changes in length of the hose is also minimised. Thus 3 over 3 braiding puts lesser kink on the wire compared to 2 over 2 braiding.
The “Penguin 3 over 3 Braider” adopts this latest technology in braiding and ensures 50% higher productivity for the same horn gear speeds.
Wire braider - High speed
• 3 over 3 braiding • Designed for vibration free operation • Single wire cut sensor • Automatic continuous oil lubrication • Ergonomically designed doors and access openings, so that the bobbins can be easily replaced • Sound proof acoustic enclosure
• More flexible • Half bend radius hose • Higher pressure • Better performance • Less cross points • Higher coverage
• Increase of wire flatness • Less problems pin hole; nippling • Equal force to single wire ends • 50% Higher speed • Better impulse performance • Less wire consumption