Wire Winder - Mechanical Brake System
Wire Winder - Model: W-LO12
A precision parallel winder designed to ensure highest quality in winding bobbins for use in braiding machines. The standard machine is provided with twelve stations with conventional mechanical brake type let-off. The machine uses a traversing beak mechanism with compensator rather than the conventional traversing bobbin design.
The traverse mechanism is controlled by servo drive. Smooth winder and precision stopping at set points are possible through digital drives to the spindle and encoder based length counters.
The machine is constructed to ensure complete safety to operator and all motors and drives are enclosed. The winding area is protected by a sliding door with safety limit switch. The machine provides an excellent combination of highest quality in winding, operator convenience, and flexibility to use different bobbins.
|Type||Traversing beak type|
|Bobbin size||upto 260 mm length and 175 mm diameter|
|Spindle speed||1500 rpm max.|
|Pitch||Infinitely variable upto 5 mm max. bandwidth|
|Traverse||Geared servo motor; 6 Nm; 3000 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x B x H) in mm||2420 x 2040 x 2000|
- Traversing beak type with compensator
- Digital setting of traverse reversal
- On-the-fly traverse adjustment
- Twelve let-off station with mechanical brakes
- Traverse parameter set on interface panel
- Digital length measurement
- Step speed slow down to stop speed
- Multiple program storage for many bobbins
- Fine quality winding
- Modular construction
- Constant wire speed upto 400 m / min.
- Servo motor; 6 Nm, 3000 RPM
- Servo Planetary gear box 5:1 ratio
© 2021 PENGUIN ENGINEERS